Last week, Prof. Roger Sylvester Bradley joined AHDB online to discuss the inclusion of grain nutrient analysis in the latest revision of the Nutrient Management Guide RB209. The webinar, filmed 5 August 2020, discussed the reasons behind this change and how farmers and growers can use this new knowledge on-farm.
Topics covered included:
• The theory, principles and evidence behind grain nutrient analysis
• How to use grain nutrient analysis on-farm and link to soil and tissue samples
• When and how to do the sampling
• Interpreting the results and adjusting management
• Nutrient management planning reminder for harvest 2021
The whole webinar is available now on Youtube. Take a look below.